lunes, 23 de abril de 2012

BLOG OF THE WEEK, Style Without Limit

Author: Lucie Srbová

Blog: Style Without Limit

COUNTRY: Ceská republika

Ceská republika FASHION BLOGS

Interview

How did you get the idea to create your blog?

A year ago I joined the fashion community called Chictopia and I fell in love with creating new posts and sharing my ideas with other people. A lot of people encouraged me to create my own blog but I wasnt quite sure. But I finally made it and I am really happy for that decision.

How would you describe your style?

It is so hard to describe my style by few words because it is influenced by my mood. One day you can see me in leather shorts and high heels and the other one I wear romantic lace dress with flats. Originality is the most important to me and I really love feminine outfits.


What other blog, if you have one, inspires you in a special way and would you recommend? Besides LOOK 10 of course.

I love a lot of blogs but my favorite blogger of all time has to be Kristina Bazan (kayture.com). She is a perfect human being for me and her style is breathtaking.

Who or what has been your greatest fashion inspiration and do you feel influenced by the trends?

I have to admit that the reason I started to care about fashion was the TV series Gossip Girl which was full of gorgeous clothes. Right now I watch the newest trends but I dont follow them completly. I own few things that are trendy at the moment but I am not simply coping everything. I thing you should create your own style.

Do you think fashion blogs might influence big brands and of course designers and creators?

I thinkg fashion blogs are playing a huge role in the fashion industry which is the reason why so many shops and brands already co-operate with bloggers. So I am pretty sure there is some influence here.


How do you value the fashion market in your country? Do you think it's on an international level?

Sadly it is really bad in my country. There are only few brands and the clothes is really expensive here which is the reason why it is better to travel to the Great Britain or France just for shopping. The other bad thing is that the carier in fashion is not an option here if you dont want to be a designer.


Are you now with any project in hands that can lead you to where you want to be in the fashion world?

I am a fashion editor for one internet magazine and I want to continue with it. I was also hoping that I can study at the London College of Fashion in 2013/14 but who knows what is going to happen.

Finally, would you like to add anything else or what’s the one question you wish people asked you but you’ve never had the opportunity to answer?

I think I dont want to add anything else. If people want to know something about me they can ask :) The only thing I want to say is that I am so thankful that people are actually reading my blog. That is the most imprortant thing for every blogger!

And that’s it, thank you very much and all the best to your blog.


Translated into English by: The Seeker

3 comentarios:

teresweetstyle dijo...

que mona es, me gusta su estilo!

besitos

X dijo...

Tere.
ya te echaba de menos, gracias por comentar.
Bsos cielo.

Anónimo dijo...

Lofty bye, sentimental chum :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FEEDJIT

Documento sin título

 

 

GRACIAS POR TU VISITA